Monday, May 24, 2010

7 Months: Baptism, Halloween, and Music

I had a busy 7th month. I finished my swimming lessons. At the last class Daddy dunked me three times. I also started a music class once a week. It's a blast listening to music. For Halloween I was a lady bug. Mommy was a lady bug at work, but took her costume off before I got mine on. We went trick-or-treating to three houses. Papa Don and Nama came to visit again for about two weeks. All of us went to the zoo and my favorite restaurant Sambo's. Mommy and I also went to the Reagan Library for Veteran's Day with Nama and Papa Don. On November 8 I was baptized by Pastor Jerry. I was happy and smiling the whole time and did not cry. We rounded out my month 7 by going to Temecula for Daddy's work for three days. We went to the vineyards and a few wineries while we were there. A few things I did this month: started making clicking sounds with my tongue, said "Hi Dada" four times, and now I can sit up for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment