Monday, May 31, 2010

Eleventh Month: Planes, Disneyworld, Pre-school, and Beaches

My eleveth month went by in a whirl wind. We started out the month by going to Temecula gain for Daddy's work. Then a few days later I figured out how to pull myself up on my knees. At dinner I began to engage in sing-alongs with Mommy and Daddy singing "Oh" over and over. Near the middle of the month we took off on a plane trip to Ft. Lauderdale. It was my first time so high up in the clouds. I was great and kept others entertained. Mommy and Daddy went to Ft. Lauderdale to attend a hair replacement conference for Mommy's business. Papa Don and Nama met us there and watched me during the days. We all went to the beach before the conference. It was my first trip to the beach. Mommy dipped my feet into the Atlantic Ocean. I'll have to try the Pacific Ocean sometime. I was looking for alligators as we strolled along the waterways, but never saw any. After three days we drove up to Orlando for a week of fun. Along the way we all saw lots of armadillos along the rodes. Mommy, Daddy, Papa Don, and Nama went to Epcot Center, Disneyworld, and the Animal Kingdom. We had lots of fun, but most of the time it was very cold so we were bundled up. I liked the Animal Kingdom the most because we went on a safari and saw lots of animals. At night I decided I would stay up so Mommy and Daddy did not get much sleep. When we arrived back in California I began getting a fourth tooth and then a fifth tooth. I also started pre-school for two half days so Daddy can get some work done. Pre-school is fun!! There are two other girls in the class, one two months younger and one a week younger than me. At the end of the month I went to Nana's and celebrated her birthday.

















No comments:

Post a Comment