I made it through my first half year of life and Mommy and Daddy are still here. I think it is getting easier for them now as I am not as cranky. At my six month check-up I was topping the charts in the upper 90% percentile for height and
weight. I'm 26 3/4" long and 18 pounds 11 oz. I had a few more shots, but I was over them after a few days. At the beginning of the month I had first cold. I did not really like it, but it did not stop me. In the beginning of the month I met a baby one month younger than me. I really did not seem to think much of him. In the middle of the month I laughed out loud for the first time at Daddy when I was hanging out in my jumperoo. At the end of September fall came in with a blast and I experienced my first Santa Ana winds. I though the wind was going to pick me right up and take me away. When Mommy and Daddy sit me up I can stay in that position for a few minutes before I topple over. I discovered pumpkins at the pumpkin patch at Boccali Ranch in Ojai. Mommy, Daddy, Grandma and Grandpa Thomas, Aunt Kori, and cousin Jake went with me. We went on hay ride and I found a pumpkin bigger than me. Finally, I can start to wear my long sleeve shirts and my pjs as it is getting cooler in the evenings. I had my first play date with friend from church at Valle Lindo Park. I just hung out since I really can't play yet. I figured out how to spit and make razz sounds. It's so much fun, I just can't stop doing it. Mommy and Daddy took me to my first swimming lessons. Surprisingly I liked it and kicked my legs and moved my arms in the water. One night we saw a cottontail rabbit at Three Dog Ranch while Daddy was taking out the trash. I finally experienced the moment I have been yearning for, I had my first solid foods consisting of rice cereal. I have been opening my mouth at dinner time for two months and finally Mommy and Dad
dy
gave me some 
food! 

Saturday, December 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment