Monday, May 24, 2010

Month 8: Teeth, Tree, Thanksgiving, and Santa Claus

I was growing this month. My bottom tooth started to poke through, ouch that hurt and then a few weeks later a top tooth was slowly coming in. At the beginning of the period I pushed myself up on my knees for the first time and by the end of the 8th month I was rolling across the living room. We celebrated our 1st Thanksgiving with Nana, Papa Tom, Aunt Kori, and Cousin Jake. The next day we were off to the mall to visit Santa Claus. Santa and I got along quite well without any problems. For the 1st Sunday in Advent our little family lit the candle at church. For some reason we went to pick out a tree and placed it in our living room. Then we decorated. Maybe in a few years I'll figure out why we put a tree in our living room once a year. I experienced my 1st Christmas parade. It rained on us a little, but it was not too bad. On Tuesday nights we go to the library for storytime. It's fun to watch the older kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment