Thursday, June 18, 2009

Weeks 7 - 9, Can't Stop Smiling





























Life has been great over the last three weeks. I have learned to smile constantly and laugh (except I do not make any sounds to go along with my laugh). I'm making noises and swatting at my toys as I practice karate every waking chance I have. I found my thumb a few days ago and since have learned to self pacify myself. Night time is a blast, I sleep over 7 hours straight now. I play by myself sometimes when mommy and daddy are asleep until I'm starving in the morning around 6. My crying has substantially lessened as I find an overhwhelming amount of stimuli in the world, I am especially fascinated by ceiling fans, lights, trees, people, and my I-Pig (I-Pod player that looks like a pig) I received yesterday. IMy three doggies have finally all accepted me into the pack. I enjoy playing staring games with my three doggies
Over the past few weeks I have done lots of things: celebrated Daddy's birthday, picked blueberries at Underwood Ranch, went to a concert in the park, experienced church for the first time, met my great grandma Joan, went to the zoo again, and checked out Sambo's in Santa Barbara ( I cannot wait until I can eat there).
On Monday I had my two month check-up. I'm not a fan of the doctor anymore after getting stuck at my prior visit and this one. Two shots and one oral concoction was painful and kept me in a rage the remainder of the day. At least I'm not going back for two more months.
My latest statistics:
Height: 23 1/4"
Weight: 10 pounds and 8 ounces



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment