This past month I saw fireworks twice, once in Moorpark on the 3rd and once in Camarillo on the 4th. As you can see from my picture I was beat on the 4th and slept right through the fireworks, however, on the 3rd I followed a few with my eyes up into the sky.
I do not like to lay down anymore, I prefer to sit-up every chance I get. I still like to keep up my rolling over skills that I learned back in the first month. I just do not like to be on my stomach.
I love to watch my mommy and daddy eat. Sometimes I even open my mouth hoping I can get some. Too bad I don't have any teeth! Last week daddy shared a tangerine with me and gave me a drop of the juice on my tongue. I was so happy to get that.
This past month I decided I don't need my swaddle blankets anymore, now I just use a sleep sack. It's a good thing, because it is starting to get hot. I go to sleep around 9 and sleep all night until mommy and daddy get up around 6:30. Once mommy puts me in a bed I drift off to sleep by myself.
Daddy went back to work on July 9. Mommy and daddy are splitting their time watching me so they both can work. I like it that way so when I get tired of either one of them I know pretty soon they'll switch and I'll get a different face.

She is soooo cute! Hey did you get the package I sent you? We have had some mail issues so I wanted to check.
ReplyDelete