I had a horrible night on May 24, a dog came into our yard and our three dogs went after it. Well, the invading pit bull/Rottweiler mix bit Sadie when Sadie and Baxter latched onto the scared to death invader. After a long night and an extremely busy pet ER we made it home after midnight and I just would not sleep. Sadie is going to be ok so one day I can play with her. She has three staples in her throat. Mommy and Daddy never recovered from the lack of sleep on Sunday night thus I missed out on getting lots of pictures of me this week.
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Week 6, Out of Control
Week 6, now I'm out of control. My arms and legs are constantly flying except when I nap. I made some new friends, Dolly and Baba. You can sort of see my new buddies in the pictures. I can recognize them during playtime.
I had a horrible night on May 24, a dog came into our yard and our three dogs went after it. Well, the invading pit bull/Rottweiler mix bit Sadie when Sadie and Baxter latched onto the scared to death invader. After a long night and an extremely busy pet ER we made it home after midnight and I just would not sleep. Sadie is going to be ok so one day I can play with her. She has three staples in her throat. Mommy and Daddy never recovered from the lack of sleep on Sunday night thus I missed out on getting lots of pictures of me this week.


I had a horrible night on May 24, a dog came into our yard and our three dogs went after it. Well, the invading pit bull/Rottweiler mix bit Sadie when Sadie and Baxter latched onto the scared to death invader. After a long night and an extremely busy pet ER we made it home after midnight and I just would not sleep. Sadie is going to be ok so one day I can play with her. She has three staples in her throat. Mommy and Daddy never recovered from the lack of sleep on Sunday night thus I missed out on getting lots of pictures of me this week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment