I'm starting to become more active now. I stare at everything and love to stand (although wobbly) when someone holds my arms. I still love to turnover, I hate being on my stomach for tummy time. In the afternoons I wiggle all over Daddy as if he is one big jungle gym. We love to play together although I miss Mommy when she is at work. Daddy has become the chef fixing dinner every night since he is off work until July.
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Week Five, Now We Are Starting to Have Fun
I'm starting to become more active now. I stare at everything and love to stand (although wobbly) when someone holds my arms. I still love to turnover, I hate being on my stomach for tummy time. In the afternoons I wiggle all over Daddy as if he is one big jungle gym. We love to play together although I miss Mommy when she is at work. Daddy has become the chef fixing dinner every night since he is off work until July.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Ki - she is so beautiful! Call me sometime so we can talk. My new number is 404-944-2204
ReplyDelete